techietrek - the blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Due to this crappy weather..

...I haven't been able to get out there and do any proper work since last week. It's just so unpredictable. with repeated bouts of rain, sleet, snow, gales and hail it wouldn't be common sense to try and expend energy over several hours in exposed places. (I mean the Pennines not my running shorts!)

It wasn't so bad last weekend because it stayed relatively dry (with the odd snow flurry) but add the other stuff and it's awfully risky.

So I'm having to slum it in the Fitness Centre gym in Clarendon at the minute. I don't really mean 'slumming it' as the standard of fitness equipment has improved steadily over the years but it's just so boring sitting on a rowing machine or treadmill.

As well as the odd game of squash I suppose I'll have to wait until this weather blows itself out. If anyone has any ideas other than sit-ups or the like I'd be most interested in your comments (click on 'comment' at the bottom of this posting)


iPod: Employment - Kaiser Chiefs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home