techietrek - the blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Victory is mine!!

Following my first defeat to the smug so-and-so known as Pete for over 5 months, I avenged this by beating him 3-1 at squash in the Olympia Building on campus.

I've found squash not to be quite the girlie game I thought it was before I took it up last year. At least it's been good for my knees. But given that I'm not the most nimble around the court, I do tend to struggle against the more wirey [much younger] opponents which I won't name here. Oh go on then: Col and Ste.

However, seeing that Pete is a big barge like myself and our games are equally pants it's normally a close-run thing.

Oh, and Mark - join the squash league bonny lad. You might get someone who'll give you a decent game then.

The type of opponent I typically struggle against


iPod: 'We are the Champions' by Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home